Each participant is invited to submit a research paper on one of the above-mentioned sub-themes. The paper should reflect a recent empirical research. In addition to the working paper, a PowerPoint presentation should be prepared and presented during the conference. Submitted papers must follow the same format since after the conference they will be all collected in a Conference Proceedings printout. The following section provides more information on the structure and format of the required submissions.
Submissions should be structured as follows:
- Abstract: The abstract should not exceed 200 words.
- Keywords: To be used for indexing. An average of 4-6 words is required.
- Literature Review.
- Conceptual Approach/Framework and Research Methodology.
- Findings of the Research.
- Discussion of Findings and Conclusions.
Submissions should be restricted to the following formatting guidelines:
- Length of the paper: The paper should be between (3000 – 4000 words) in A4 word document. In addition to that, a 10 minutes PowerPoint slides should be prepared.
- Font Style: The text font should be Times New Roman. The size of the font 12. Titles and headings on the other hand should be bold with a font size 14.
- Spacing: Text: 1.5 line spacing; Between title and paragraph heading. – 2 lines; Between paragraphs: 1 line.
All Submissions should be sent (in either PDF or Word versions) to the conference email: email@example.com – Subject of email should indicate the sub-theme.