The following objectives are aimed to be fulfilled:
- Exploring main pillars of mitigating disasters and emergency planning, while ranking Middle East countries on a scale of sustainable development opportunities.
- Establishing a robust discussion between academic practitioners, on one side, and industry experts, on the other side, while addressing current and future trends of the different subthemes.
- Promoting GCC researches in relation to “National Resilience Planning”, while highlighting recent actions taken by those countries in related subthemes.
- Engaging effectively with group discussions and exchange of facts and ideas for the purpose of benchmarking with other countries worldwide.
- Proposing a clear framework for mitigating disasters and emergency planning in each of the co-related conference sub themes.